Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Best?


In choosing my best pieces from my work last year, I would definitely choose the CD package project I did for GRD 3000 as #1. I believe it is my most successful, and I had the most fun doing it. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Next, I actually really like my logo. In the black version, it is both sleek and fun. I also enjoy the use of negative and positive space. Could it be better? I'm sure I could do some tweeking.




















I suppose my next favorite/best piece would be this book cover I did...however, I did this on my own, as an "upgrade" to the book cover I originally turned in for GRD 3000:

It could definitely use some adjustments with picture placement and the text on the back. However, I like the simplicity of the front.

The next piece would be the poster I did. I really just love the simplicity of it...however, I think the text at the bottom needs some help:




















And lastly, because I feel like I should choose at least one thing from my GRD 3200 class, I would have to say this logo didn't turn out half bad. I like it, I do....but I just feel like I could have explored more. On the bright side, I'm proud of myself for making both of the fonts I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment